Saturday, December 08, 2007

So much for sunshine...

Hey, what happened to sunny and mild? I got up at 6:00 specifically to hop on a bus and take in the sunshine somewhere along the river, and right now there's a howling blizzard outside my window!

Some Internet outfit wants to publish my Yellow Sails picture in a coffee table book -- which they're graciously offering me at a special price of $69.99 instead of the regular $69! Right, and there's also a Nigerian millionnaire who wants my help to get his money out of the country!

Just discovered that Flickr is much better than Blogger at resizing images, and the results are vastly superior if I rip the thumbnails off my Flickr page instead of uploading the full pics to the blog. Of course it also saves a truckload of storage space, so here we go.

0 comments: