Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Times 2008

...
Good Times 2008
...
From left to right, starting from top:

1. Gina aka georgia.g at a Flickr Ottawa outing in Luskville on April 26. 2. My friend John White at the Greyhound station. 3. My friend Eric Lunn at a union demonstration on May Day. 4. Fernando’s son Mateo at a Flickr Ottawa group outing at the Diefenbunker Cold War Museum on June 1st. 5. Fernando’s son Jaime at a photo shoot for his web site. 6. My son Dominique enjoying a nutritious snack in his car. 7. My friend Elaine Beaulieu with her daughters Gabrielle and Julia. 8. Fernando unwrapping his birthday present. 9. Fernando in Gatineau Park. 10. Fernando pretending to sing on Sparks Street Mall. 11. Self-portrait in my garage. 12. Mike Bigras aka Jericho777 at the Diefenbunker. 13. Dominique in Perth. 14. Leon Switzer aka TotalPhoto at a Flickr Ottawa meet at Pub Italia on November 24. 15. Dominique and his barbecue. 16. My dog Boogie. 17. Fernando at Meech Lake. 18. My friend Ross Boutilier at the Elgin Street Diner. 19. Dominique holding up his letter of early admission to the University of Ottawa. 20. Dominique in Bertolt Brecht’s Die Mutter.

0 comments: