Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Liberal Webcam

My God, are they so strapped for cash?

In his response to the Prime Minister's address to the nation this evening, Liberal still-leader-for-now Stéphane Dion appeared in a video that looked like it was recorded on a webcam. The response was supposed to have been pre-recorded, but for some reason the TV networks had to wait for it for more than half an hour while a "technical issue" was being sorted out. When the recording finally aired, it was of such poor quality that the Conservatives immediately (and understandably!) pounced on the opportunity to wave at it and sneer: "This is what you can expect from a Coalition government, fellow Canadians!"

Please excuse me while I softly bang my head on the table...

2 comments:

Natacha said...

Hahaha I thought the same thing..that it looked like it was recorded with a webcam.
Whatever they used..wasn't the smartest move.

SEA said...

I couldn't believe I was watching the leader of a federal party... I've seen better quality in home-made electoral messages from candidates for local office in my union...