Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hollywood, here I come!


Hollywood, here I come!

I was just about to download the pictures from the camera this afternoon when I noticed a tuft of black fur sticking out of my camera bag. I had the 105mm mounted on the camera, not enough space to use it without moving the bag, and nothing else to use but the little old 50mm F/1.8 manual focus. Luckily I also had one strobe not in the bag with the kitten, and she graciously let me have the 3 seconds I needed to set it up...

Shadow is now four months old and apparently satisfied that this house will do nicely until she's crowned Empress of the Universe. She's teaching me and the dog all sorts of new life skills, like putting headphones in a safe place when they're not in use. It took me two pairs of headphones to learn that one...

0 comments: